Welcome to St. Mark Church
ST. MARK ROSARY SOCIETY
ST. MARK COFFEE HOUSE
THE RON TUSING BAND with FR. PAUL
The Divine Mercy Message and Devotion
The message of The Divine Mercy is simple. It is that God loves us – all of us. And, he wants us to recognize that His mercy is greater than our sins, so that we will call upon Him with trust, receive His mercy, and let it flow through us to others. Thus, all will come to share His joy.
M I S S I O N S T A T E M E N T
St. Mark and St.James Parish glorify and model the life of Jesus Christ on our spiritual journey to salvation bringing the community to greater holiness through participation in the sacramental life with a willingness to share time, talent, and treasure.
P A S T O R A L V I S I O N
We at St. Mark/St. James glorify Jesus Christ as we..
- Pursue full and active participation rather than presume regular faith practice of our members.
- React to the changing conditions of the local Catholic Community.
- Strive first and foremost for Spiritual renewal in every committee, organization, or activity.
- Build belonging for the various age groups, personalities, genders, and states of life.
- Invite the occasional and nominal back to their spiritual home.
- Serve the needs of the greater community.